Monday 15 March 2010

Sex, Sex, Sex,


Gosh it's a bit sexy here at The Larches; Rooster's at it all day, pheasants pop into the garden for a daily dilly-dally, rabbits can't stop going for it and now the pond is a heaving mass of fruity frogs and toads. I wondered who was burping in the garden and it turns out to be fifty amphibians, 'scusting, they must have drunk loads of pop!

My boy's getting better and better at walking, even attempting the odd short run, (and he certainly does look odd when running.) Back to the fracture clinic on Thursday.

I did look for an official picture of a frog for this post when an online article caught my eye: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18494880
'Not feeling sexy? Chug some Peruvian frog juice.'
Oh my, I think I'll just stick to my usual pint of wine thanks!!!! I ALWAYS feel sexy then....

Free Clip Art thanks to Froggie Frog.

3 comments:

  1. Guess that is rural life for you. Spring is in the air. Good luck at the fracture clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your header picture, but I must confess that it immediately reminded me of some of the shots of the house in Stephen King's Rose Red.

    It looks like a nice house, with quite a bit of space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arggggggg!!! I didn't know the mini-series by Mr King so I had a quick look on the web....and I mean quick, as it looked like BAD stuff happened in THAT house! I will keep one eye open tonight and hope that the noises I hear are the rats coming back....

    There is lots of space but like any other house the children are happy to put their toys anywhere.....and everywhere....

    ReplyDelete

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon