Monday, 28 May 2012

A Bibs Finalist and sturdy bras.....

I am thrilled to be a finalist in the Bibs Lit Category this year.


To be nominated was fab, to be shortlisted was outstanding AND NOW I REALLY WANT TO WIN! [Oops, indoor voice please.]

There's no more influencing to be done, it's up to the judges. However as I'm superstitious I would ask that you all cross fingers, toes, eyes and legs in an effort to sway the Gods my way.

The judge for my category is very interesting. A Mr Robin Harvie, he makes a convincing argument for running. See here



I've often thought of running for fitness, [and then laughed and laughed imagining the visual,] but when my pal told me about a bra she'd recently seen in John Lewis, I was tempted to try.

'It sounds like a Yentl bra,' I suggested.

She nodded vigorously.

Only with sturdy scaffolding will I attempt a jog unless, of course, one of the cats has captured a baby bird, rabbit, squirrel, sheep, goat, cow.... !

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon