Friday, 10 December 2010

What would you prefer?



I've been thinking, what would I prefer...... if I HAD to live somewhere forever, that was unbearably hot or unbearably cold... which would I choose.

I'm not talking Barbados-by-the-sea hot, that would be a no-brainer, no, I'm talking in-land hot or in-land cold. Also, I'm factoring in all sorts of disasters in the next 50 years (long life-line me!) So there could be resource issues like oil strikes, limited electricity etc, so no central heating or air conditioning on occasions...

Think about it.....

...I've chosen cold. I reckon I'd go stir-crazy in constant heat..and I could always wear my entire wardrobe and light a wood fire...

What would you choose?

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon