Wednesday 13 January 2010

Happy Birthday to me....tomorrow


We have been snowed in all day and it is still snowing. The children and I built an igloo when husband got loud, discussing business on the phone! We are trapped: The thing is, 7 miles away there is a big'ish road, it's slushy but acceptable. Unfortunately, our cars can't make it the 'rural' 7 miles to that road. Have I mentioned we need a 4x4?

As I write the husband is lying on the five year old's bed giving him some life coaching. He is discussing how to avoid the girls that try to kiss you. There is a five year old cutie in my boy's class who pursues him, wanting to kiss him. She's got good taste, I want to kiss him! The trouble is you've got to catch him first. My husband has no expert knowledge in the art of avoiding kisses. Truth be told I've caught him and kissed him loads of times, he doesn't even struggle!

Tomorrow I am 40 something or other.....I had dreamt of popping the kids into school, a haircut, maybe a bit of shopping. The snow has caused me to restructure my day! If we are all snowed in again it will be a box of hair colour and a reckless spree with Amazon. Let you know tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon