Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Salad Days......


'Do you know what Mummy?.......' said the 6yo

'What lovely?'

'....................I think someone's been nicking my chocolate.' He didn't look up, (so clearly I wasn't a suspect in the investigation,) instead he concentrated on peeling away the tricky foil wrapping from yet another Cadbury's Creme Egg...... a skill I have mastered over the past weeks...

'Gosh,' said I in a whisper. 'Must be Daddy.'

*

My diet really need some normality to flourish. I can't take these half-hearted weeks any more. I need children and husband out of the house 5 out of 7 days and the chocolate to have run out...... Oh yes and there might need to be rain too as the cook outs in the field are scrummy but dangerously more-ish. S'moor anyone?

Ah well, maybe an hour with yea olde mattock will do the trick.... so, off down the field to earth up. (See, I know ALL the phrases nowadays....)


pic courtesy of http://whatscookingamerica.net/Cookie/Smores/Smores.htm yum....

The Archers at The Larches


Snowy and Moon