Thursday, 23 September 2010

MediEVIL Dentist for hire.


I've just pulled the 5yo's tooth out! It's OK, he asked me to, chuckled the whole time... even when the blood came. I feel so guilty about calling him a manchild now, clearly his pain thresh hold is way higher than that.

He's just started Speech and Drama so maybe he'll progress to Conan the Barbarian type films and then move on to be an MP, maybe even Prime Minister.... but maybe that doesn't happen in the UK.

Now he's thrilled at the prospect of financial reward and bragging at school tomorrow.

Yesterday a little boy at school suggested the 5yo might be in for a windfall of £2 or more.... his dad almost fainted...

'If your tooth fairy left £2,...' I said in full earshot of my boy, '...then I'm quite sure he/she expected change as the going rate is 50p!'

Not sure if the tooth fairy will pay extra for trauma counselling after I wrenched the 1st baby tooth from the 5yo's gum!....We'll have to see in the morning.....

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon