Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Technology solution...


We have to peel a few apples. There are six 20ft trees and all seem to have a bumper crop after we pruned them hard last year.

I'm the picker, cook and bottler, hubby is the peeler - hideous job! On Sunday, armed with a hand peeler and a lethal gadget from Ikea.........,
....... he watched the Grand Prix on TV, busy about his job.

'I can't stand it.' He announced. 'There must be a better way to do this job! I need a technological solution!'

I left him surfing the net while I picked yet more apples....

Later he was smug.

'I've ordered a gadget,' he smiled.

It's not my idea of a technological revolution, but hey-ho if it keeps him happy!


Here's our first Larches Apple Sauce...

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon