Thursday 21 October 2010

Keywords - euwwwwww!

While interrogating my Google Analytics report..... (I just pretend to understand the stats and squiggles,) I noticed that there was a section entitled keywords; the words used by those searching the Internet for specific areas of interest.

I do hope the (presumably) farmer, searching for important scientific information under the keywords;
'images of farm girls inseminating cows,' found all he was looking for at The Archers at The Larches blog site.

Please forgive me, but I really couldn't find an appropriate picture to go with this blog post.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. How strange how those search terms lead the person to your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha that is crazy I guess I should be grateful for my keywords then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveable_homebody: Slighty concerning really.....

    Joanna St James: I may not interrogate that part of the report in future...

    ReplyDelete

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon