Thursday, 21 October 2010

Also considering a name change....



Soon (in about 10 days) the 5yo will be the 6yo....... god it's getting a bit confusing over here!

However this morning the boy informed me that he hates his name..... It's an unusual name with some W's in it. Apparently his peers are having some difficulty with the pronunciation of their W's and so boy feels he is being teased.

'It's a stupid name and I want to change it to something better,' he said.

'Oh dear,' said I, trying not to laugh. 'I chose that name especially for you, but if you really don't like it then I'm sure we could call you something else.....'

'Good,' he said 'I want to be called Fizzy-Whizzy....'

Lord love a duck! I PROMISE I kept my face straight. These are vulnerable times!

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon