Friday, 15 October 2010

A Marathon... with these boobies?!!!



Because I have so much spare time (cough, cough,) I'm embarking on something insane but fun. During the month of November I will attempt to write a whole novel with no less than 50,000 words.

OMG. In a month!? Are you serious?

Obviously it is with deep regret that I need to inform my family that they will be without food, pants or a mother for a month, but hey ho. I would like to thank 'Cross the Pond for inspiring me to attempt this adventure. But warn her that my hubby wants a word with her!

I'm not saying it will be a pretty novel, or edited or spilled corectily but I'm gonna try to do it, wish me luck! In fact, why not join me?... you know you want to....





The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon