Friday, 9 July 2010

Let the Summer Begin...

Kids broke up.... not literally, (I'll volunteer for that activity by week 6 of the holidays.) There will be very little writing time now with the sproglets home. We're going to venture out to explore; there's the Welsh coast and mountains, a myriad of pretty towns, forests and rivers around us.

I also need to decorate. Note the I, not we. I am the painter; possibly having a BA Hons in Art didn't help my case when I claimed to be less inclined towards painting and decorating, look at Michelangelo, Pope Julius II had him doing ceilings!

So now I need to decide where to start........ I think already know the answer, but lets see if you concur. Answers in the comments box please. [Mandatory Warning: There isn't a prize and no animals were hurt in the making of this blog post. Please note that investments can go up and down (although in my experience they only seem to go down) and smoking can damage your health.] There, H&S will be soooo proud.


Please find the contenders below:
(Images taken before we moved our clutter in!)

Sitting Room






Landing Hall and Stairs.... scary height, where the 5yo fell.








Kitchen







Playroom



The Office




The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon