Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Sorry about the weather....


Just a quick apology! Last week, Monday to be precise, I put a tent up. It was my cunning plan to keep the house clean for the summer. We lasted one, lousy night, as that was the night the monsoon started. It hasn't stopped raining since. Clearly that is my fault and therefore I'd like to grovel at the feet of the UK and say,

'I'm sorry! OK?'

I really can't be arsed to take the soggy tent back down at the moment so it'll have to stay up till at least next Wednesday. Please be advised to expect pants weather until this time.

Actually I feel really cool having a weather-making tent. Might sell it on ebay.... Oo, can't, it's not mine!!! A. if you're reading this, you've got a really magical tent that I'm carefully minding for you...

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon