Thursday 6 May 2010

Tonight's the night baby!!!

So excited.

I've voted. I want my vote to change the world, husband assures me it won't!

Our constituency is Conservative (not sure if that's a big C or little c!) with LibDem gnashing at their loafers.....Conservatives won back their long-term seat after an inconceivable blimp last time caused by the LibDems.

I asked someone at school, who I suspect strongly to be a C. (I'm just abbreviating, it wasn't meant as a slur!) anyhow I asked who he thought would win here in the Ludlow territory. He smiled in that way, you know, the sort of 'I'm sorry for you' way,....so I presume that means the C's will get in.

I'm not wildly optimistic. No, not about the vote, just about whether I'll be able to stay awake. I'm off to make coffee immediately....

See you tomorrow....in a brand new world!

2 comments:

  1. We took the boys with us, to show them the importance of voting. For the first time my dearest did not vote C, he voted Lib. I can only pray for proportianal Representation

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiment exactly! It's now 6:36am on Friday and I'm too scared to look at the BBC website!!!! Oh well, here goes....

    ReplyDelete

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon