Saturday, 19 June 2010

A Fairy Murder..... say it isn't so!

This morning I got up earlier than the rest of the household. I'm creating a rose garden along the front drive, collecting up all the rose trees around the gardens and planting them together.

I got tired trying to fight an enormous root that is seriously hindering my digging. I need hubby and Dizzy (but hubby's still asleep,) so I took a stroll.

Imagine my horror when I found three little fairy wings.





Do fairies shed wings at this time of year or has there been a murder? Are dark forces alive and well in my garden? Please, if you have any ideas, send them through the blogisphere now..... we must save the fairies..... Oh I've come over all 'Arthur and the Invisibles'....

The Archers at The Larches

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Lou - Chicken whisperer....

Snowy and Moon

Snowy and Moon